Expansion of premises

You must update your license if you want to expand where you serve alcohol, either indoors or outdoors.

If you want to expand your business operations indoors or outdoors, you must:

  • Apply for an expansion of premises license
  • Have a current alcohol license in good standing

Download an expansion of premises application

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Business Licenses & Consumer Services

Community Planning & Economic Development






Public Service Building 
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 220
Minneapolis, MN 55415