Personal information forms

We have two types of personal information forms. One is for new businesses, and one is for current licensees who want to make a change.

New business

If you are starting a new business, this form must be completed by the applicant, managers, directors, officers, and owners with 10% or more company shares.

Personal information form for new businesses

Business changes

Use this form if you are changing owners, officers, shareholders, or managers.

Personal information form for business changes

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Business Licenses & Consumer Services

Community Planning & Economic Development






Public Service Building 
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 220
Minneapolis, MN 55415