Public Works

Solid Waste & Recycling


Contact Information

Voucher Authorization  

Important notice for Transfer Station Users

1. If your name is on the Utility Bill for the property, call to schedule a voucher.

2. If your name is not on the Utility Bill for the property, you must have the Utility Bill payer submit a Voucher Authorization Form for you to bring material to the South Transfer Station. After submitting the authorization form, call to schedule a voucher. 

The person bringing the load of debris to the South Transfer Station must have either a valid Minnesota Driver's License or other approved State Identification.

Who may be authorized?

If the utility payer is a business or management company:

Authorization Form Instructions

Last updated Jan 7, 2021



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-263-6850.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Solid Waste & Recycling Services  ©1997-2021 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo