Water Treatment & Distribution Services 

350 S. 5th St. Room 203
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Contact Information Link

Consumer Confident Reports (PDF)

The 1996 Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments require that all community water systems provide customers with an annual report on the quality of their drinking water. The CCR includes information on drinking water sources used, if any contaminants are detected, and if so, which ones. Regulatory compliance and educational information is also included in the report. City of Minneapolis Water Works releases the annual CCR between May and June of each year.

Annual consumer confidence reports can be accessed by clicking on the following links:

Older CCR's can be made available upon request by calling 612-661-4999.

Yearly Plant Effluent Water Analysis (PDF)


Monthly Plant Effluent Water Analysis (PDF)



Last updated Sep 21, 2018



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-263-6850.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Public Works  ©1997-2020 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo