Public Works Logo

Public Works
350 South 5th Street
RM 203 City Hall
Minneapolis, MN  55415-1390

To contact, call 311.

Traffic Sign Issues

Report the following issues online using the forms below and a customer service agent will address your concern.

Traffic Sign Repair Request

Request Traffic Sign Repair

Traffic Sign Removal Request

This form is for removing a sign that is no longer needed.

Request Traffic Sign Removal

For example:

New Traffic Sign Request

Are you aware of a traffic safety issue that might be improved with the addition of a new traffic sign?

Request New Traffic Sign

Street signs that the City supports: (contact 311)

The City will install the following signs for a fee: (contact 311)

The City does NOT support the following signs (repair, install, or maintain):

The City will respond to vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic safety issues and concerns. The City will remove or repair signs that are downed or damaged, and are a hazard to public safety (contact 311). Budget reductions have impacted some sign services that may have been supplied in the past.


Last updated Apr 27, 2020



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-263-6850.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Public Works  ©1997-2021 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo