Report Snow and Ice on a Sidewalk
Use this complaint form is for reporting unshoveled or icy public sidewalks in the City of Minneapolis.
Be filing a complaint, please keep these things in mind:
- Wait 24 hours after snowfall completed or 4 daytime hours for apartment/commercial buildings before reporting.
- See snow shoveling rules.
- Questions with an asterisk (*) are required.
- You must provide an email address.
- When you submit the form, you will receive an email confirming your request and the case number.
- Resolution: When the snow and/or ice has been removed to city specification, and the billing process is completed if necessary, then the service request is closed.
Report Sidewalk Snow and Ice - Do not use this report is until Fall 2020.
Last updated Apr 24, 2020