Online Police Report

Please answer the questions below and press submit.

Are you reporting the loss or theft of a firearm?
Did the crime or incident occur outside Minneapolis City limits?
Was someone injured as a result of this crime or incident?
Did the crime involve the use or threat of a weapon
(gun, knife or other)?
Do you have any physical evidence?
Did the crime occur when someone entered locked or unlocked home?
Did the crime involve the theft of a motor vehicle (automobile, motorcycle, etc) or license plate(s) from a motor vehicle?



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-263-6850.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Minneapolis 311       ©1997-2020 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo