Pedestrian Advisory Committee
The mission of the Pedestrian Advisory Committee is to advise the Mayor and City Council on policies, programs, and actions for improving pedestrian safety, mobility, accessibility, and comfort; for promoting walking for transportation recreation, and health purposes; and for strengthening the linkage between the pedestrian environment and public transportation.
- Current Openings/Application Process
- Membership Details
- PAC Guiding Principles
- PAC Principles and Responsibilities
- PAC Bylaws
Pedestrian Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Meets the 1st Wednesday of the month*, 4:00 p.m.
- See upcoming PAC meeting calendar
- Executive Committee
Infrastructure & Engineering (I&E) Subcommittee
- Meets the third Thursday of the month*, 4:30 p.m.
- See upcoming Infrastructure & Engineering subcommittee calendar
- Subcommittee Co-Chairs: Aaron Berger; Barbara Olson
Programs & Policies (P&P) Subcommittee
- Meets the 4th Monday of each month*, 4:30 p.m.
- See upcoming Program & Policy subcommittee calendar
- Subcommittee Co-Chairs: Peter Vader; Julia Curran
*Please note that some dates may be different due to holidays. For exact meeting dates, please see:
Contact Matthew Dyrdahl at [email protected] if you would like to confirm meeting details.
Agendas, Minutes & Resolutions
|January||Jan Agenda||Jan Minutes|
|February||Feb Agenda||Feb Minutes|
|March||Mar Agenda||Mar Minutes|
|April||Apr Agenda||Apr Minutes|
|May||May Agenda||May Minutes|
|June||Jun Agenda||Jun Minutes|
|July||Jul Agenda||July Minutes|
|August||Aug Agenda||Aug Minutes|
|September||Sep Agenda||Sep Minutes|
|October||Oct Agenda||Oct Minutes|
|November||Nov Agenda||Nov Minutes|
|December||Dec Agenda||Dec Minutes|
2020 PAC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
See previous Agendas, Minutes & Resolutions.
Last updated Jan 14, 2021