Guides, forms and policies
How NCR can support you
Forms and policies
- Community Participation Program Guidelines - (2017-2019)
- Payment Request Form (xls)
- Policy for Expenditure of NRP Funds (approved 11/20/15)
- Preparation and Processing of Neighborhood Priority Plans and Changing Approved Neighborhood Action Plans Policy (also known as the "Plan Modification Policy") as revised 7/19/13
- A significant change to the Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) plan modification process was approved by the City Council on September 27, 2019.
Guides and frequently asked questions
- ADA Resources for Neighborhood Organizations - Review a check list to help ensure that people with disabilities have fair and equal access to information, meetings, and services.
- ADA Tips for Public Meetings - Consider these items well in advance when planning for community meetings.
- Encouraging Committee Participation - Good community and committee participation enhances the legitimacy and autonomy of neighborhood organizations to the City, to residents, to funders, and to other stakeholders in the community.
- Electronic voting and neighborhood organizations
- Festivals and Community Building Events - Intended for neighborhood organizations, this guide helps to identify when expenses are (and aren't) eligible for reimbursement through CPP and NRP contracts.
- Fundraising in the Neighborhood - Fundraising is about developing capital for your organization's work. Learn about general principles of fundraising, barriers that keep groups from fundraising, making a fundraising plan, and different examples of neighborhood fundraising.
- Guide for Neighborhood Bylaws (2014)
- Neighborhood Organizations and Elections - Frequently Asked Questions about providing a forum for a candidate to speak, neighborhood organization work on ballot initiatives, and participation in voter registration and get out the vote activities.
- Crime and Safety Guide - This guide shares examples of crime and safety strategies neighborhoods and community organizations have used to solve crime and livability issues in their communities. It was developed in Spring 2017 by the Crime and Safety Task Force of the Neighborhood and Community Engagement Commission.
Last updated Jul 10, 2020