The Office of Immigrant & Refugee Affairs hosts two major events, World Refugee Day and a Welcoming Week Celebration and numerous informational sessions each year. In the calendar below, find community events where OIRA will be participating or speaking.
OIRA speaking events and continuing legal education seminars
- "Perspectives: Writers on Migration" with Jia Lynn Yang and Ibrahim Hirsi, Oct. 14, 2020 virtual event with the Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota
- 2020 Citizenship Day information session.
- In This Together Speaker Series with Linden Hills Neighborhood Council
- December 15, 2019--La Voz Del Pueblo, KFAI
- November 8, 2019-- TPS Forum at COPAL
Last updated Oct 22, 2020