Minneapolis Connects Newsletter
Read these monthly newsletters for information about upcoming community events, highlights from neighborhood organizations, resources for residents, tips about managing a nonprofit neighborhood organization and alerts about upcoming classes and the annual Community Connections Conference.
If you have stories that should be included in next month's edition of Minneapolis Connects, email [email protected]. Would you like to receive these newsletters in your inbox? Subscribe to Minneapolis Connects.
- Minneapolis Connects: Human Rights Day panel, budget hearings and extended deadline for community safety survey
- Minneapolis Connects: community safety, budget hearings and new COVID-19 restrictions
- Special edition: To be sure your mail-in ballot is counted, drop it off. Don't mail it.
- Minneapolis Connects: elections updates and opportunities to serve on critical City boards and commissions
- Minneapolis Connects: early voting and census edition
- Minneapolis Connects: primary elections edition
- Minneapolis Connects: get involved in designing the future of public safety
- Minneapolis Connects: rebuilding and recovery edition
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
May and June special editions
- Civil rights investigation, translations, curfew tonight and get tested for COVID-19 - June 4
- Civil rights investigation, curfew extension and City service information - June 3
- 10 p.m. curfew in effect Monday and Tuesday night - June 1
- Curfew extended through tonight, trash pickup, safety guidance, resources and how to help. - May 31
- Curfew tonight and safety guidance - May 29
Last updated Dec 9, 2020