Neighborhood and Community Relations
Neighborhood and Community Relations (NCR) staff connect the community to the City and the City to the community. NCR helps the City involve all residents in the decision-making process.
Feature story: Share your opinions on transforming community safety by Nov. 20 with this quick survey
Minneapolis community, please provide your input on what community safety looks like and tell us your ideas about a new model of community safety for the City. Complete the survey by Nov. 20 for the first phase of survey results. Input provided after Nov. 20 may continue to be used for future engagement phases.
This survey includes some questions similar to other recent City surveys. That includes questions about alternative responses to mental health crises and non-emergency crimes. Any input you already provided on those surveys is valued and will still be used as planned. Recommendations will also be considered as part of this broader focus on transforming community safety.
Take the survey and share it with your community:
- Transforming Community Safety in Minneapolis (English)
- Transformando la Seguridad de la Comunidad en Minneapolis (Spanish)
- Waxa Laga Beddelayo Badqabka Dadweynaha (Somali)
- Kev hloov pauv hauv zej zog kev nyab xeeb Huv Lub Nroog Minneapolis (Hmong)
- Jijjiirama Nageenyaa Hawaasaa Minneapolis keessatti Taasisuu (Oromo)
When residents are informed, connected to their community and feel represented in City government, they are empowered to influence decisions that impact their lives.
Last updated Nov 12, 2020