Attend a Board or Commission Meeting
During the declared local public health emergency, Minneapolis has transitioned to an electronic format for its public meetings and hearings, authorized under Minn. Stat. Section 13D.021, to minimize the risk of exposure to or potential spread of COVID-19.
Some meetings that are normally not broadcast can be viewed online and on cable TV:
- Watch on Comcast Channel 14 or 799
- Watch on CenturyLink Channel 8001 or 8501
- Watch live online at City Council TV
- Also watch live and archived meeting video on the City’s YouTube Channel
Some meetings are being held via Microsoft Teams with a call-in option for the public. Check the meeting calendar for phone number and Conference ID. The Conference ID changes for each meeting.
The Minneapolis City Council welcomes public participation in the local decision-making process.
Participate by Phone in the Meeting
Complete the form below to participate in an upcoming public hearing. You must sign up at least one hour before the meeting to be included on the speaker list.
- You will be sent a call-in number and conference ID one hour before the meeting.
- If you have documents or other materials, upload it as an attachment. These will be added to the public record and may be presented in the meeting.
- Call into the meeting using the call-in number and conference ID at its the scheduled time.
- You will enter the meeting and be placed on hold where you can listen.
- You can watch the meeting on Council TV. Be aware that there is a 20-30 second lag between the call and the broadcast. Please turn off the sound when you are called on to speak.
- When you are called to speak, press * 6 to unmute your phone so you can be heard in the meeting.
Last updated Nov 12, 2020