File a Complaint
Call us at 311 or 612-673-3000, or email us at [email protected] if you were picked up in Minneapolis and
- had a problem with the ride or driver
- think the driver is not licensed.
Our inspectors can only investigate Minneapolis complaints. If a taxi or TNC picked you up in another city, call or email that city’s Taxi/TNC Inspector.
- Airport: 612-726-5463 or [email protected]
- St Paul: 651-266-8989 or [email protected]
- Suburbs: Call or email the city where the taxi or TNC picked you up.
Tips for reporting complaints
- Describe as much information as possible. This includes the company name, car number, license plate number, date, time, and driver ID.
- Be specific about your complaint.
- Include your telephone number. The Inspector may have questions.
- If you lost property, call the company.
For reasonable accommodations, or alternative formats, call or email 311.People who are deaf, or hard of hearing, can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.
Para asistencia 612-673-2700. Yog xav tau kev pab hu 612-637-2800. Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Jul 28, 2020