Business Licenses Office Move
Who: Business Licenses Office
What: We moved!
Where: From City Hall to
Minneapolis Public Service Center
505 S Fourth Ave, Room 220
Minneapolis, MN 55415
We look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions, contact us at 612-673-2080 or [email protected].
Crisis De-escalation Training
Here is a powerpoint summary of Crisis De-escalation Training provided by the Barbara Schneider Foundation.
- Bars and restaurants may resume dining. It is limited to 50% capacity, or 250 customers.
- You may use tents and other enclosed spaces to expand seating on private property. Any enclosure with three or more sides is considered indoor dining.
- No food or beverage service between 11:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.
- Takeout and delivery may be offered during normal business hours.
- Fitness studios and gyms may reopen with a 250 person limit.
- People must wear masks and maintain six feet of social distancing. This includes classes and machines.
- Classes may increase to 25 people.
- Outdoor entertainment venues may be open at 25% of their capacity, with a 250 person maximum.
- Pools and Spas may have up to 250 people or 25% of their maximum indoor occupancy.
Our office transitioned to counterless service on March 16, 2020. For questions, payment, or to speak with an inspector, please call Business Licenses at 612-673-2080.
Bienvenidos a Business Licenses Nuestra oficina se está cambiando a una temporada sin servicio, de ventanilla, efectivo el Lunes 16 de Marzo. Para preguntas, pagos, o para platicar con un inspector, por favor, llame a Business Licenses al 612-673-2080.
Ku soo dhawaada xarunta ganacsiga shatiyada Xanuunaka socda owgii, wixii ka biloowda March 16, 2020, shaqaalahu lama kuli doonaan ganacsatada kafool-kafool. Wixii suaal ah ee aad qabto ama hadaad doonaysid in aad la hadashid (Inspector) kormeere fadlan soo wac 612-673-2080.
ማስታወቂያ እንክዋን ብስላም ወደ ሲቲ ሜንያፖሊስ ንግድ ፈቃድ መስጫ ቢሮመጣቹህ:: በኮረና ቫይርስ ምክንያት ይህ ቢሮ ለደንበኞች ተዘግታል:: ጥያቄ ወይም ገንዘብ ለመክፍል እባክዎን 612 673 2080 ይድውሉ::
Siab Tos Txais Koy Tuaj Rau Business Licenses Peb lub chaw haujlwm tabtom pib hloov mus rau qhov hu ua Counterless Service (Tsis Muaj Neeg Nyob Ntawm Pab) pib hnub Monday, March 16. Yog muaj lus nug, them nyiaj, lossis xav nrog ib tug neeg kuaj xyuas (inspector) tham, thov hu lub chaw Business Licenses ntawm 612-673-2080.
Download and print signs for your business
- Delivery and take-out only sign (PDF) English, Spanish
- Physical distancing poster (PDF) English, Spanish, Hmong, Somali, Oromo
- "For your safety, only ___ shoppers can be in the store at the same time" sign (PDF) English, Spanish
- All Adult Entertainment Establishments must post the "Know Your Rights" sign in locker room(s).
Bring Your Own Bag / Traiga Su Propia Bolsa
In 2020, retailers must charge a minimum five cent fee per carryout bag. Here is a summary of what you need to know.
Comerciantes deben cobrar una tarifa minima de cinco centavos por bolsa de transporte. Aquí hay un sumario sobre lo que debe saber.
Meet our staff
Business Licenses Inspectors meet with neighborhood groups and the business community throughout the year. Meeting schedules are available for Business Advisory Committee and LINC (Liquor Industry & the City)
Last updated Feb 16, 2021