Alcohol License Education
Minnesota state law does not allow the sale of alcoholic beverage to people under 21 years of age or to obviously intoxicated individuals. This may result in the suspension or loss of the restaurant, bar, or liquor store's license to sell alcoholic beverages.
We have created documents to help you protecting your business:
- alcohol serving policy
- an employee agreement
- formal training and on-going training programs and
- good sales and service techniques
We also invite you to join us at our monthly Liquor In the City (LINC) meetings.
- Liquor Catering: A food catering business that serves alcohol at events.
- Special All Night Bowling, Pool or Billiards: A business may be open for up to 24 hours per day. You must have an on-sale liquor, wine, or beer license and a bowling or pool hall license.
- Special Late Night Food: Any business with an on-sale liquor, wine, or beer license may serve food later than regular hours.
Contact Business Licenses.
For reasonable accommodations, or alternative formats, call or email 311. People who are deaf, or hard of hearing, can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.
Para asistencia 612-673-2700. Yog xav tau kev pab hu 612-673-2800. Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Sep 23, 2020