Massage, Tanning & Tattoo
Listed below are the applications for a new license. Before you begin, look at our instructions on how to apply for a business license.
- Massage Establishment, Commercial: A business offering massage services to customers. A license is not required for medical massage services.
- Massage Establishment, Home-based and/or Single Operator: A business offering massage services
- in a home or
- by a self-employed individual
- Sun Tanning Facility: A place that uses ultraviolet lamps for cosmetic tanning.
- Tattoo/Body Art Establishment: A business offering tattooing and/or body piercing. The state requires each tattooist and body piercer to get a license.
- Tattoo/Body Art Establishment, Temporary Event Sponsor: A temporary license for a convention or guest artist event. The state requires each tattooist and body piercer to get a Guest Artist License.
Contact Business Licenses.
For reasonable accommodations, or alternative formats, call or email 311. People who are deaf, or hard of hearing, can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.
Para asistencia 612-673-2700. Yog xav tau kev pab hu 612-637-2800. Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Jul 2, 2020