Hotels & Lodging
Listed below are the applications for a new license. Before you begin, look at our instructions on how to apply for a business license.
- Bed and Breakfast: Overnight lodging and breakfast in a private home to guests for a fee.
- Emergency Shelter: A place with sleeping rooms and restrooms for individuals who are homeless.
- Hotel / Motel: A business that rents rooms for overnight lodging.
- Lodging Establishment: A building that rents sleeping accommodations for one week or more. Must have five or more beds. This includes fraternity and sorority houses.
- Lodging Establishment with Food/Board: A lodging establishment with meals provided to the residents.
- Short-Term Rental Hosting Internet Platform: An internet program that provides booking services for short-term rental property owners and guests.
- Short-Term Rental Registration and License: Renting our part or all of your home for less than 30 days.
Contact Business Licenses.
For reasonable accommodations, or alternative formats, call or email 311. People who are deaf, or hard of hearing, can use a relay service to call 311 at 612- 673-3000.TTY users can call 612- 673-2157 or 612- 673-2626.
Para asistencia 612- 673-2700. Yog xav tau kev pab hu 612- 637-2800. Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Jul 2, 2020