Housing & Fire Inspections

Public Service Center
250 South 4th Street, Room 300
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Report a Problem

Abandoned Vehicles Centered Text
Housing Code Violations Icon Centered
Long Grass & Weeds Icon Centered
Rental Unit Problems Centered Icon
Trash or Rubbish Centered Icon


Minneapolis311iconCall 311 for information about the City and City services.



Non-English Resources

Non-English Information, this icon shows text for espanol, hmoob and soomaaliga

Find services and City information translated in other languages.


Homeowner Resource Guide

Helpful Resources

Senior Linkage Line - Minnesota Board of Aging's free statewide information and assistance service for seniors
800.333.2433   www.mnaging.org

Disability Linkage Line - An information and referral service for people with disabilities
866.333.2466   www.mcil-mn.org

Veterans Linkage Line - An information and referral service for Minnesota veterans and their families
888.LinkVet (888.546.5838)   www.mn.gov/mdva

Hennepin County Veterans Services - A county service to help veterans and their families obtain benefits earned during their service
612.348.3300   [email protected]

Last updated Dec 12, 2016



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-263-6850.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Regulatory Services  ©1997-2021 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo