Zoning & Planning Committee
This committee has been suspended, see the current committee structure.
Exercises primary responsibility for decisions relating to zoning and planning functions, including text and map amendments to the zoning code, applications for property re-zonings, applications for vacations of streets or alleys, historic designations or variances and waivers from land use moratoria.
Members: Schroeder (chair); Reich (vice-chair); Gordon; Ellison; Goodman; and Bender
Meetings: Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. in the first week of the Council cycle
Reporting Departments & Divisions:
- Community Planning & Economic Development – Development Services
- Community Planning & Economic Development – Long-Range Planning
Related Boards & Commissions:
- Heritage Preservation Commission
- Planning Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- City Attorney: Erik Nilsson
- Legislative Clerk: Ken Dahler
Find meeting dates and agendas in the Legislative Information Management System.
Last updated Sep 16, 2020