Transportation & Public Works Committee (TPW)
This Committee exercises primary oversight of infrastructure improvements, traffic and traffic-management issues, special service districts and related assessments, bicycle and pedestrian plans and initiatives, recycling and solid waste disposal issues, and considers appeals relating to block events and encroachment permits.
Members: Reich (chair); Bender (vice-chair); Gordon; Fletcher; Johnson; and Palmisano
Meetings: Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m. in the first week of the Council cycle
Reporting Departments & Divisions:
- Public Works Department (charter department head appointment)
Related Boards & Commissions:
- Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Special Service District Advisory Boards
- Transportation Management Organization Executive Committee
- City Attorney: Jocelyn Bremer
- Legislative Clerk: Peggy Menshek
Find meeting dates and agendas in the Legislative Information Management System.
Last updated Oct 7, 2020