Listed in order of recency
- Strategic and Racial Equity Action Plan: Status update (2019-00580)
Receiving and filing a presentation on the status of the Strategic and Racial Equity Action Plan process, including updates on the Housing and Economic Development external policy priorities and community engagement, and communication activities surrounding the planning process.
- Contract Amendment with CultureBrokers, LLC for Strategic and Racial Equity Action Plan
Authorizing an increase to Contract C-43991 with CultureBrokers, LLC, in the amount of $10,000, for a total amount not to exceed $160,000, and an extension through July 31, 2019, for the Strategic and Racial Equity Action Plan.
- Racial Equity Action Plan: Enterprise Operational Priorities
1. Receiving and filing an update on the Strategic and Racial Equity Action Plan.
2. Approving four enterprise operational priorities as part of the Racial Equity Action Plan, focused on spend diversity, workforce diversity, use of racially-disaggregated data, and community engagement.
- Strategic and Racial Equity Action Plan (SREAP) Update
Receiving and filing an update on the background, current state, and next steps for the revised Strategic and Racial Equity Plan (SREAP) Planning process.
- 2018-2022 Strategic Planning Retreat
Clerk file for prioritizing policy areas for the four-year (2018-2022) City Strategic Plan.
- Contract with CultureBrokers for Strategic and Racial Equity Action Planning
Authorizing a contract with CultureBrokers in an amount not-to-exceed $150,000, through March 31, 2019, to provide facilitation, strategic planning, project management, community engagement and racial equity planning services to lead the City of Minneapolis through a 4-month racial equity-informed strategic planning process that will guide the work of the City over the next four years.
- Advancing Racial Equity: The Role of Elected Leaders Training
Receiving and filing Advancing Racial Equity: The Role of Elected Leaders Training.
- Racial Equity in Minneapolis
1. Receiving and filing presentations from community racial justice leaders and historians on the history of racial harm, the current landscape of racial inequity, and the future of racial justice within the City of Minneapolis.
2. Receiving and filing presentation on the history of racial equity efforts, recent and current efforts to address racial inequity, and the future work to address racial inequity within the City enterprise.
- City Coordinator - Race and Equity Division Ordinance
Passage of Ordinance amending Title 2, Chapter 21 of the Minneapolis Code of Ordinances relating to Administration: City Coordinator, adding a new section creating a Division of Race and Equity within the City Coordinator's Office.
- Racial Equity Update
Receiving and filing an update on enterprise racial equity efforts.
Last updated Jun 13, 2019