If you feel you’ve been discriminated against based on your gender identity, please contact the City of Minneapolis Complaint Investigations Division or file a discrimination complaint.
Trans Equity Summit
Trans Equity Summit Supporting Documents and Workshop Notes
- 7th Annual Trans Equity Summit Program (PDF)
- Ally Toolkit (PDF)
- Tech and Access Information (PDF)
- Addressing Transmisogyny Workshop Notes (PDF)
- Federal Government Census Workshop Notes (PDF)
- Lightning Rod Workshop Notes (PDF)
- Online Vulnerability Workshop Notes (PDF)
- TEC Public Awareness Community Discussion Notes (PDF)
- Career Panel Notes (PDF)
- Resource Fair Notes (PDF)
Trans Equity Summit Career and Resource Fair Additional Materials
A number of our career and resource fair sponsors provided short videos and/or PDF’s about what they have to offer, available below.
- UCare job openings (PDF)
- Gender Justice Intern (PDF)
- JustUs Health - Navigating MNsure for Trans/NB/GNC Individuals
- Family Tree Clinic
- Gender Justice
- Software for Good
- Transforming Families
- Hormel Foods
- St. Paul Career Openings (PDF)
- ConneQT Host Home Program of Avenues for Youth
- The Bridge for Youth (PDF)
- Youth Services Network
BIPOC TGNC Data & Narrative Project
The BIPOC TGNC Data & Narrative Project is on pause right now. Please check back for updates and a re-release of the Request for Proposals.
Transgender Equity Council
The Transgender Equity Council advises the Mayor and City Council on policy impacting trans/gender non-conforming community members. Want to get involved?
- Sign up for TEC email updates!
- Attend TEC meetings, listed on the LIMS calendar.
- Check for openings and apply to join the TEC!
- Share your thoughts on TEC priorities and an upcoming public awareness campaign.
6th Annual Trans Equity Summit TEC Listening Session Notes
- TEC Public Awareness and Community Engagement Subcommittee 9/26/19
- TEC Training Subcommittee 9/26/19
- TEC General Listening Space 9/26/19
- TEC/MN Transgender Health Coalition 11/6/19
Transgender Issues Workgroup
The City of Minneapolis’ Transgender Issues Work Group is a mostly-internal group of representatives from various City departments. The TIWG aims to change policy in partnership with the Transgender Equity Council. For more info, please contact [email protected].
Related links for more information:
Family Tree Clinic
Minnesota Department of Education: A Toolkit for Ensuring Safe and Supportive Schools for Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Students
Minnesota Transgender Health Coalition
National Center for Transgender Equality
Connect QT Host Homes Program- Avenues For Youth
Volunteer Lawyer's Network Queer and Trans Legal Clinic
Youth Services Network: Helping youth find shelter and services
If you feel you’ve been discriminated against based on your gender identity, please contact the City of Minneapolis Civil Rights department Complaint Investigations Division online complaint form
Last updated Oct 29, 2020