Rules and Governance Committee
- Adhoc Committee Created at the Discretion of Chair
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept assignments from the Commission to consider areas of concern in the Administrative Rules identified at regular Commission meetings.
- Independently identify areas of concern in the Administrative Rules and notify the Commission of those concerns.
- Determine whether the assigned areas of concern are ripe for further action by the Commission.
- Liaison with the staff of the Minneapolis Civil Rights Department and the Minneapolis City Attorney in considering revisions to the Administrative Rules.
- Recommend Administrative Rules changes to the Commission
NOTICE: The Rules and Governance Committee will meet on May 15, 2018 to discuss the election process for the Chair and Vice Chair roles of the Police Conduct Oversight Commission.
Last updated Jun 9, 2020