Public Works will be reconstructing, resurfacing, adding pedestrian and bike improvements, and more to the streets of Minneapolis this year. See more information about upcoming projects we are planning in the 2021 construction season and beyond below.
- Bryant Ave S Reconstruction
- Downtown East Reconstruction
- Franklin Ave W Reconstruction
- Future Alley Renovation Projects
- Future Resurfacing Program
- Grand Ave S Reconstruction
- Hennepin South Reconstruction
- Johnson St NE Reconstruction
- Plymouth Ave N Reconstruction
Bike & Pedestrian Improvements
Sanitary & Storm Sewers
Capital Improvement Project Maps
About CIP Projects
Capital Improvement Projects by the City of Minneapolis are funded projects that maintain and improve city infrastructure, primarily to street paving and resurfacing, sidewalk, bridge, traffic control & street lighting improvements, bikeway & pedestrian walkway improvements, sewers & water infrastructure, and more. CIP projects are reviewed and approved annually by the mayor and City Council.
Last updated Jan 14, 2021