Alley Storm Drain Repairs
In 2020, the City will replace the existing underground storm infrastructure in various alleys throughout Minneapolis.
Alley storm drains are some of the oldest pipes in the city's system, and they need to be repaired. Replacing the existing pipes will prevent failure and future drainage issues. We'll also replace the alley surfaces affected by this work.
Alley locations for 2020 include:
- 33rd Ave N alley at Newton Ave
- 42nd St alley at Minnehaha Ave
- 46th St alley at Hiawatha Ave
- 51st St alley at 39th Ave S
- 35th St alley at 17th Ave S
- 39th Ave alley at Dupont Ave N
- 44th St alley at Oakland Ave S
- 33rd St alley at Snelling Ave
- 34th St alley at 15th Ave S
- 37th St alley at 20th Ave S
- 39th St alley at Snelling Ave
- 22nd St alley at Sheridan Ave S
The alley will be closed to traffic. However, crews on site will provide access to your garage if required. Please give them ample time to provide access if there is an excavation next to your property.
Will Shutte, Project Manager; 612-673-3606 or [email protected]
Last updated May 4, 2020